Randall Open Link Chain | White Gold
This open link chain is available in 14k yellow and white gold. We love this chain because it adds instant edge to your look while still maintaining a minimalist aesthetic. Wear on its own or layer with our core Diamonds by the Inch or Diamond Drop Station necklaces.
Available in 18” or 24” - both sizes can be worn together for added value to your necklace decor.
White Gold 18” & 24” Chain is 4.7mm wide solid link curb
Fine luxurious jewelry that will be forever timeless without the high markup. Made with 14k real gold, not plated, so you do not have to worry about these hoops tarnishing if exposed to water, sweat, or perfume. These gold chains are made to last from generation to generation.
Benefits of Solid 14k Gold Jewelry
- Most loved for its durability and longevity
- Can be worn daily and requires less maintenance and care than plated, vermeil, or silver jewelry
- Sweat/water resistant so you can take your beloved pieces with you no matter the occasion
- Will not tarnish and become brown or black overtime, but rather maintain its color
- Less resistant to scratches making it ideal for everyday wear
- Will not leave coloring on your skin when worn for long periods of time or exposed to heat
SHIPPING: Most items are in stock and will ship within 7 days. If items are backordered or made-to-order, please allow approximately 3 weeks to create due to the jewelry manufacturing process.
CUSTOM ORDERS: Custom orders, however, will require a 2-3 week production time. Once custom pieces are in production, they cannot be canceled nor returned. We ship UPS insured and offer priority or Express Mail within the US. Delivery charges are calculated depending on the shipping method and package value.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES: All sales are FINAL, however, we want you to be happy with your purchase. Exchanges: All exchanges require approval, please contact us with description and photograph.
NOTE: Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender’s expense).