Jaguar Diamond Earrings
These Mid-Century post earrings feature 2.0 carats of single cut diamonds and are set in 14 karat yellow gold. The earrings were molded with a very detailed jaguar that is adorned with diamonds that are spaced out across the face and circular gold drop. These would make a great pear of everyday wear studs for someone wanting to stand out from the pack!
- 14k Yellow Gold
- Sold as a pair
- Round diamond, 2.0ct t.w
- Length, approximately 1.25" / 3.175cm
- Diamond color, I color
- Post back closure
- Fill out our online inquiry for any additional questions you might have
Benefits of Solid 14k Gold Jewelry
- Most loved for its durability and longevity
- Can be worn daily and requires less maintenance and care than plated, vermeil, or silver jewelry
- Sweat/water resistant so you can take your beloved pieces with you no matter the occasion
- Will not tarnish and become brown or black overtime, but rather maintain its color
- Less resistant to scratches making it ideal for everyday wear
- Will not leave coloring on your skin when worn for long periods of time or exposed to heat
SHIPPING: Most items are in stock and will ship within 7 days. If items are backordered or made-to-order, please allow approximately 3 weeks to create due to the jewelry manufacturing process.
CUSTOM ORDERS: Custom orders, however, will require a 2-3 week production time. Once custom pieces are in production, they cannot be canceled nor returned. We ship UPS insured and offer priority or Express Mail within the US. Delivery charges are calculated depending on the shipping method and package value.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES: All sales are FINAL, however, we want you to be happy with your purchase. Exchanges: All exchanges require approval, please contact us with description and photograph.
NOTE: Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender’s expense).