Adjustable Diamond Chain Ring
A newly designed Diamond Chain Ring with an adjustable clasp that allows you to wear on any finger - pinkie, middle, ring, index, thumb. We are using a 0.20ct Round brilliant Diamond. This ring is the finishing touch to your stacking collection and a piece you won't ever want to take off.
- One size fits all, adjustable clasp to fit up to Ring size 10
- Available in Yellow Gold, White Gold, Rose Gold
- 0.20ct Bezel-Set Diamond
- Diamond Color: G, Clarity: SI1
- Most loved for its durability and longevity
- Can be worn daily and requires less maintenance and care than plated, vermeil, or silver jewelry
- Sweat/water resistant so you can take your beloved pieces with you no matter the occasion
- Will not tarnish and become brown or black overtime, but rather maintain its color
- Less resistant to scratches making it ideal for everyday wear
- Will not leave coloring on your skin when worn for long periods of time or exposed to heat
- biggest advantage is its purity. As the purest form of gold that’s practical to use in everyday jewelry, 18K gold offers the gorgeous appearance of near-pure gold with most of the practical benefits of an alloy
Adjustable bolo tie closure allows for easy and comfortable resizing:
SHIPPING: Most items are in stock and will ship within 7 business days. If items are backordered or made-to-order, please allow approximately 3 weeks to create due to the jewelry manufacturing process.
CUSTOM ORDERS: Custom orders, however, will require a 2-3 week production time. Once custom pieces are in production, they cannot be canceled nor returned. We ship UPS insured and offer priority or Express Mail within the US. Delivery charges are calculated depending on the shipping method and package value.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES: All sales are FINAL. However, we want you to be happy with your purchase. Exchanges: All exchanges require approval, please contact us with description and photograph.
NOTE: Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender’s expense).