Adjustable Diamond Lariat Necklace
Our 18k adjustable diamond lariat necklace features 0.35ct carat of delicately set diamonds. Wear this piece long or shorten up to a choker length. We love this piece for everyday layering magic!
- 18k Yellow Gold, White Gold, Rose Gold
- 0.35ct total weight
- Adjustable 22" longest length, 14" shortest length
- The diamond bar drop is 1.5" from the diamond bezel
- Full cut, clear, round brilliant cut diamonds
Benefits of Solid 18k Gold Jewelry
- Most loved for its durability and longevity
- Can be worn daily and requires less maintenance and care than plated, vermeil, or silver jewelry
- Sweat/water resistant so you can take your beloved pieces with you no matter the occasion
- Will not tarnish and become brown or black overtime, but rather maintain its color
- Less resistant to scratches making it ideal for everyday wear
- Will not leave coloring on your skin when worn for long periods of time or exposed to heat
- biggest advantage is its purity. As the purest form of gold that’s practical to use in everyday jewelry, 18K gold offers the gorgeous appearance of near-pure gold with most of the practical benefits of an alloy
Adjustable bolo tie closure allows for easy and comfortable resizing:
SHIPPING: Most items are in stock and will ship within 7 days. If items are backordered or made-to-order, please allow approximately 3 weeks to create due to the jewelry manufacturing process.
CUSTOM ORDERS: Custom orders, however, will require a 2-3 week production time. Once custom pieces are in production, they cannot be canceled nor returned. We ship UPS insured and offer priority or Express Mail within the US. Delivery charges are calculated depending on the shipping method and package value.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES: All sales are FINAL, however, we want you to be happy with your purchase. Exchanges: All exchanges require approval, please contact us with description and photograph.
NOTE: Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender’s expense).