Fluted Diamond Tennis Bracelet
A modern take on your classic tennis bracelet! Our block tennis bracelet is timeless, chic and a whole lot of stunning. This bracelet features 14k gold blocks alternating full-cut round brilliant diamonds. There are endless ways to style this quintessential everyday diamond and gold layering bracelet. Minimalist jewelry lovers will rock this solo as their signature piece, and the maximalists will love how it stacks with all their other HN bracelets.
- Available in 14k yellow, rose, and white gold
- 2.6 total carat weight
- Length: 7 inches
- Diamond Color: F-G, Clarity: VS2
- Made to order. Lead time is 4-6 weeks.
Benefits of Solid 14k Gold Jewelry
- Most loved for its durability and longevity
- Can be worn daily and requires less maintenance and care than plated, vermeil, or silver jewelry
- Sweat/water resistant so you can take your beloved pieces with you no matter the occasion
- Will not tarnish and become brown or black overtime, but rather maintain its color
- More resistant to scratches making it ideal for everyday wear
- Will not leave coloring on or irritate your skin when worn for long periods of time or exposed to heat
Process & Shipping Time
SHIPPING: Most of our items are made to order and lead time is approximately 2-4 weeks due to the jewelry manufacturing process. In stock pieces will be shipped out within 3 business days. If your order is a rush, please contact us and we will let you know if your request can be accommodated. Please note the shipping method selected does not expedite your order's production time.
CUSTOM ORDERS: Custom orders, will require a 6-8 week production time. Once custom pieces are in production, they cannot be canceled nor returned. We ship free UPS insured and offer priority or Express Mail within the US.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES: All sales are FINAL. However, we want you to be happy with your purchase. All exchanges require approval, please contact us with description and photograph.
NOTE: Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender’s expense).