Diamond Chain Earrings
A simple stud, with some added edge. We have added an elegant 14k yellow gold drop chain that fastens behind the ear, making this diamond a little more unique.
This piece looks beautiful worn in your first, second or third hole - have fun creating your own stacking looks! We love versatile pieces that can be mix & matched and most importantly, worn everyday!
- 14k solid yellow gold
- Sold as a pair
- Round diamond, 0.10ct tw
- Length, approximately 1.0" / 2.5cm drop in the front of ear (total chain length, 2.0")
- Post back closure
"Dainty jewelry that makes a statement. I love that the diamond pops in it's setting and then has a chain drop. Gives my style a little edge" - Kristy M.
Benefits of Solid 14k Gold Jewelry
- Most loved for its durability and longevity
- Can be worn daily and requires less maintenance and care than plated, vermeil, or silver jewelry
- Sweat/water resistant so you can take your beloved pieces with you no matter the occasion
- Will not tarnish and become brown or black overtime, but rather maintain its color
- Less resistant to scratches making it ideal for everyday wear
- Will not leave coloring on your skin when worn for long periods of time or exposed to heat
SHIPPING: Most items are in stock and will ship within 7 business days. If items are backordered or made-to-order, please allow approximately 3 weeks to create due to the jewelry manufacturing process.
CUSTOM ORDERS: Custom orders, however, will require a 2-3 week production time. Once custom pieces are in production, they cannot be canceled nor returned. We ship UPS insured and offer priority or Express Mail within the US. Delivery charges are calculated depending on the shipping method and package value.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES: All sales are FINAL. However, we want you to be happy with your purchase. Exchanges: All exchanges require approval, please contact us with description and photograph.
NOTE: Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender’s expense).