Diamond Paperclip Necklace
Our Diamond Paperclip Necklace is a statement like no other. The classic 18k gold paperclip chain is adorned by a 0.5 carat round solitaire diamond. Truly classic, these pieces create a fresh look—both youthful and sophisticated.
- 18k solid yellow gold paperclip
- 0.50 carat round solitaire diamond
- lobster clasp which allows you to wear tighter or as a bracelet
- Styled here with our Green Emerald Lariat
Please allow 3-4 weeks for this piece to be made
Benefits of Solid 18k Gold Jewelry
- Most loved for its durability and longevity
- Can be worn daily and requires less maintenance and care than plated, vermeil, or silver jewelry
- Sweat/water resistant so you can take your beloved pieces with you no matter the occasion
- Will not tarnish and become brown or black overtime, but rather maintain its color
- Less resistant to scratches making it ideal for everyday wear
- Will not leave coloring on your skin when worn for long periods of time or exposed to heat
- Biggest advantage is its purity. As the purest form of gold that’s practical to use in everyday jewelry, 18K gold offers the gorgeous appearance of near-pure gold with most of the practical benefits of an alloy
SHIPPING: Most items are in stock and will ship within 7 business days. If items are backordered or made-to-order, please allow approximately 3 weeks to create due to the jewelry manufacturing process.
CUSTOM ORDERS: Custom orders, however, will require a 2-3 week production time. Once custom pieces are in production, they cannot be canceled nor returned. We ship UPS insured and offer priority or Express Mail within the US. Delivery charges are calculated depending on the shipping method and package value.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES: All sales are FINAL. However, we want you to be happy with your purchase. Exchanges: All exchanges require approval, please contact us with description and photograph.
NOTE: Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender’s expense).