Diamond Tennis Earring
From the design you've always died for, a single drop of diamonds turn the classic tennis bracelet design into stunning drop earrings. Pair with our Diamond Tennis Choker for a complete look.
- 18k Solid Gold
- 0.60ct total weight / 1.60ct
- Easy on and off clasp
- Length, approximately 2.25in/5.7cm and 5.0in/12.7cm
- Post back closure
- Photos featured are of the 2.5in/5.7cm
Benefits of Solid 18k Gold Jewelry
- Most loved for its durability and longevity
- Can be worn daily and requires less maintenance and care than plated, vermeil, or silver jewelry
- Sweat/water resistant so you can take your beloved pieces with you no matter the occasion
- Will not tarnish and become brown or black overtime, but rather maintain its color
- Less resistant to scratches making it ideal for everyday wear
- Will not leave coloring on your skin when worn for long periods of time or exposed to heat
- biggest advantage is its purity. As the purest form of gold that’s practical to use in everyday jewelry, 18K gold offers the gorgeous appearance of near-pure gold with most of the practical benefits of an alloy
SHIPPING: Most items are in stock and will ship within 7 business days. If items are backordered or made-to-order, please allow approximately 3 weeks to create due to the jewelry manufacturing process.
CUSTOM ORDERS: Custom orders, however, will require a 2-3 week production time. Once custom pieces are in production, they cannot be canceled nor returned. We ship UPS insured and offer priority or Express Mail within the US. Delivery charges are calculated depending on the shipping method and package value.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES: All sales are FINAL. However, we want you to be happy with your purchase. Exchanges: All exchanges require approval, please contact us with description and photograph.
NOTE: Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender’s expense).
Looking for a Good Read?
Enjoy our weekly style updates in the exclusive Henri Noël diaries.