Diamonds by the Inch Necklace
Timeless and understatedly posh, this Diamond by the Inch necklace is a 14-karat yellow gold 18, 36 inch or 54 inch chain accompanied by clear, full-cut diamonds. The 36 and 54 inch link chain can be doubled up for an easy layered necklace or bracelet look.
- Available in White Gold, Yellow Gold and Rose Gold
- Fixed to an 18-, 36- or 54-inch 14-karat link chain with crown logo pendant secured to the side
- 14K easy on and off lobster claw clasp
- 14K bezel guaranteed secure setting
- Diamond Color: G, Clarity: SI1
- Made to order. Lead time is 2-3 weeks.
Benefits of Solid 14k Gold Jewelry
- Most loved for its durability and longevity
- Can be worn daily and requires less maintenance and care than plated, vermeil, or silver jewelry
- Sweat/water resistant so you can take your beloved pieces with you no matter the occasion
- Will not tarnish and become brown or black overtime, but rather maintain its color
- More resistant to scratches making it ideal for everyday wear
- Will not leave coloring on your skin when worn for long periods of time or exposed to heat
36-in stye layered with our Emerald Diamond Drop Station:
Process & Shipping Time
SHIPPING: Most of our items are made to order and lead time is approximately 2-4 weeks due to the jewelry manufacturing process. In stock pieces will be shipped out within 3 business days. If your order is a rush, please contact us and we will let you know if your request can be accommodated. Please note the shipping method selected does not expedite your order's production time.
CUSTOM ORDERS: Custom orders, will require a 6-8 week production time. Once custom pieces are in production, they cannot be canceled nor returned. We ship free UPS insured and offer priority or Express Mail within the US.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES: All sales are FINAL. However, we want you to be happy with your purchase. All exchanges require approval, please contact us with description and photograph.
NOTE: Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender’s expense).