Double Emerald Cut Diamond Studs
A stacking favorite, the Double Emerald Cut Stud is double the diamond with double the shine. Two emerald cut diamonds stack asymmetrically together to create a stud that is sure to update any earring collection. When styling, we love to pair it with huggies, other mini studs, or in a second piercing as a complement to a statement stud. The options are endless!
- Available in 14k Yellow Gold, White Gold, and Rose Gold
- 0.50 Total Carat Weight
- Color: F Clarity: VS1
- Made to order. Lead time is 2-4 weeks.
Benefits of Solid 14k Gold Jewelry
- Most loved for its durability and longevity
- Can be worn daily and requires less maintenance and care than plated, vermeil, or silver jewelry
- Sweat/water resistant so you can take your beloved pieces with you no matter the occasion
- Will not tarnish and become brown or black overtime, but rather maintain its color
- More resistant to scratches making it ideal for everyday wear
- Will not leave coloring on your skin when worn for long periods of time or exposed to heat
Process & Shipping Time
SHIPPING: Most of our items are made to order and lead time is approximately 2-4 weeks due to the jewelry manufacturing process. In stock pieces will be shipped out within 3 business days. If your order is a rush, please contact us and we will let you know if your request can be accommodated. Please note the shipping method selected does not expedite your order's production time.
CUSTOM ORDERS: Custom orders, will require a 6-8 week production time. Once custom pieces are in production, they cannot be canceled nor returned. We ship free UPS insured and offer priority or Express Mail within the US.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES: All sales are FINAL. However, we want you to be happy with your purchase. All exchanges require approval, please contact us with description and photograph.
NOTE: Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender’s expense).