Ruby and Diamond Drop Station Necklace
This ruby and diamond drop station necklace is perfect for all occasions. Even when you don't have one. A lovely pop of color to wear layered with additional necklaces or alone. Handcrafted in 14k solid gold with five rubies and six diamonds . A piece you can hold on to forever (to pass on or keep all to yourself).
- Yellow Gold
- 6 full clear-cut, bezel-set diamonds, 0.25 carats
- 5 tear-drop set rubies, 1.60 carats
- 1.85 carat total weight
- Adjustable, 16" - 18"
- 14K easy on and off Lobster Claw clasp
- 14K Bezel. Guarantee secure setting
Benefits of Solid 14k Gold Jewelry
- Most loved for its durability and longevity
- Can be worn daily and requires less maintenance and care than plated, vermeil, or silver jewelry
- Sweat/water resistant so you can take your beloved pieces with you no matter the occasion
- Will not tarnish and become brown or black overtime, but rather maintain its color
- Less resistant to scratches making it ideal for everyday wear
- Will not leave coloring on your skin when worn for long periods of time or exposed to heat
SHIPPING: Most items are in stock and will ship within 7 business days. If items are backordered or made-to-order, please allow approximately 3 weeks to create due to the jewelry manufacturing process.
CUSTOM ORDERS: Custom orders, however, will require a 2-3 week production time. Once custom pieces are in production, they cannot be canceled nor returned. We ship UPS insured and offer priority or Express Mail within the US. Delivery charges are calculated depending on the shipping method and package value.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES: All sales are FINAL. However, we want you to be happy with your purchase. Exchanges: All exchanges require approval, please contact us with description and photograph.
NOTE: Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender’s expense).
Looking for a Good Read?
Enjoy our weekly style updates in the exclusive Henri Noël diaries.